We’re proud to announce that for the 2nd year running we have been shortlisted and won at the ECMOD Direct Commerce Awards. This year it was our award winning Magento 2 development for Lil Packaging that was recognised at the annual awards in London.
We were up against some tough competition with shortlisted nominees including the likes of Virgin Experience Days, BrandAlley, Home Leisure Direct and SportPursuit. Joined by the Lil Packaging team, it was a tense moment for us all, but we were delighted to walk away with the award for Best B2B Business: Industrial, Technology & Warehouse Supplies.
A night to remember, the ECMOD awards 2018 where held at the prestigious Hurlingham Club in Fulham. Businesses from all over the UK were recognised for excellence in direct-to-consumer retail across a wide spectrum of markets.
Massive congratulations to Lil Packaging and a pat on the back to our amazing team of Magento developers!
Award Winning Magento 2 Development
Lil Packaging deliver uniquely engineered solutions that reinvent the view of packaging for their customers and provide businesses with a greatly improved, cost-efficient fulfilment operation so that they can literally ‘mail happy’ and wow their consumers.
Their existing ecommerce offering was an administrative overhead featuring three independent ecommerce/brochure websites targeting the UK, Australian and USA markets. Additional sales channels include eBay and Amazon worldwide.
Lil Packaging approached Netmatter to help them deliver a single international ecommerce solution that would streamline business operations through integration with their on-premise ERP system while also delivering innovative web to print functionality online to help them stand alone in their industry.
The project included:
- Ecommerce strategy planning and consultancy
- Consolidation of 3 ecommerce websites and 3 independent business blogs
- Migration of all category, product, customer and order data from legacy platforms to Magento 2
- Integrated GDPR compliant email marketing
- Redirection of international URL structures to retain status with the major search engines
- A deep integration with their ERP system
- Integration of a web based at point of sale system for internal teams to quickly manage enquiries and telephone orders
- Custom API development and integration with a market leading web to print solution