The Ramp People is the UK's leading manufacturer and supplier of access ramps and road safety equipment.
The new Magento store needed to replicate the existing design but move to a mobile responsive framework that could support multiple store views.
Customers needed to be able to self-certify VAT exemption during the checkout process when purchasing certain access ramps. This required custom development of a one-step checkout system in conjunction with a bespoke, multi-currency SagePay integration.
Taking over three quarters of orders over the phone, The Ramp People also had a need to grow Trustpilot reviews from telephone orders. We developed a bespoke solution for this using Brightpearl's API which triggered Trustpilot's Automatic Feedback Service when a telephone order was finally fulfilled in Brightpearl.
- Mobile responsive design and build
- Multi-store Magento
- Custom SagePay integration to support VAT exempt payments & sales order creation in Brightpearl
- Customised one step checkout featuring self-certification for VAT exemption
- Bespoke Trustpilot integration with Brightpearl for MOTO orders
- eBay and Amazon integration
- Brightpearl multichannel integration
- 1000+ SKUs migrated
- 20,000+ URLs redirected
- 3 Websites migrated
- 4 Store views
- 480 Team hours